Thursday, October 15, 2009

Eating Vs. Drinking & More Changes.

As part of the new format changes over here at DnD, a lot of my work that really doesn't have a whole lot to do with our favorite activity here, Drinking, is going to exist in the future over at my other blog,
Head over there for such exciting posts as the continuation of The Grocery Project, & all my crazy narrative shit.
& of course, since Eating & Drawing is in essence a food blog, that's where you'll find of all the cooking imagery as well as further scenes from the DnDnE dinners.
All of my old posts will stay up here, as well as on Eating & Drawing for some narrative continuity, but the new stuff will be posted only there.

But don't worry, y'all.
I still like drinking as much as eating, & there will always be places where the two intersect, such as this.
So you'll be seeing me over here a few times a week as well, & I hope to see you visiting (&posting!) over at EnD.
& look for a few regular contributors to this blog who also happen to be excellent cooks to pop up there as well!
Thanks for reading & looking.
xoxo,
Liz.


Share on FACEBOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment