Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Late, as Usual

So last Monday I was supposed to see regular DnD subject Ella Longpre play at the Iron Horse, but I failed in the most spectacular of manners by showing up just as her set ended. Thankfully I was introduced later in the night to Death Vessel, who are amazing:

And then the evening took a turn for the weird when the ink brush came out. As you can see, I'm still on the steep part of that learning curve:

After Death Fest I made a noisy drawing of a noise drummer at The Elevens (which no longer serves Pabst!?):

Oh, and last week I drew the guardian angel of Hugo's. Look for him above the bar next time you stop by for a drink:


Share on FACEBOOK!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Any chance you still have that drawing you did of me? If so, could you email it to me?

    markschwaber@gmail.com

    Thanks so much!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark,

    Are you sure it was me (Jed) who did the drawing? I don't know who you are / what you look like!

    Sorry! But if I did draw you I definitely still have the drawing (and if it's one of the ones in the post above you can just click on them to get the full size version).

    Thanks,
    Jed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately I can't remember the girl's name that drew it. She was really tall, with dark hair. Any ideas?

    Thanks for your help!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's Lisette! Yes, she does amazing work. I'll forward your message to her.

    Jed

    ReplyDelete